Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Bucket List

I got the idea to create a bucket list from the movie with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson with the same title. I saw it one Sunday afternoon on TV while I was trying to get rid of my writers block. Here is a list of the Top 30 things I want to do in Nova Scotia before I get old and hopefully be able to blog about my adventures. There are a few things that not everyone would enjoy doing but some are not so outrageous; it’s just that I have never done them before, or have and been too young to remember.  


So here’s a list of 30 things I wish to do in the next two years. If you have any advice, please let me know in the comment section. 
  1. Handgliding 
  2. Ziplining
  3. Portage in Kiji
  4. Whale Watch on a Zodiac
  5. Subbie River Rafting
  6. Drive the Cabot Trail in a convertible with top down.
  7. Kayak Cape Chignecto
  8. Learn to surf
  9. Wine tour
  10. Red Shoe Pub
  11. Ghost walk in Annapolis Royal
  12. Do all the Brewery tours in Halifax in one day
  13. Take a picture of all the lighthouses on the Lighthouse Route
  14. Go to Sugar Moon Farm
  15. Hike Crystal Falls, Nova Scotia
  16. Free Wheel Adventures Bike tour of South Shore
  17. Attend Evolve Festival
  18. Attend the Wharf Rat Rally
  19. Go scuba diving
  20. Go to Bear River
  21. Fish for Atlantic Salmon and catch one
  22. Stay at Fox Harb’r
  23. Stay at the Train Caboose
  24. Attend Harness Racing in Truro
  25. Ski at Wentworth
  26. Attend the Wild Blueberry festival
  27. Attend the Lavender Festival at Lavender Farms near Tatamagouch
  28. Take a Cruise on Silva Q104 Party boat
  29. Sherbrooke Village
  30. Kayak in the Minas Basin and then walk the ocean floor in the exact same place I kayaked just a few hours before
WARNING: List is subject to change at any moment, particularly in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment